As hard as it can be to find time to write everyday, so many wonderful things happen in this slice of life challenge.
I took sometime today to think about what I gain from this experience.
- I give myself time each day to write, this is time for myself to reflect and grow through writing.
- I give myself time each day to read other people’s writing and learn from their experiences.
- I meet new people from around the world.
- I challenge myself each day.
- I accomplish something every day.
- I regain my confidence as a writer.
- I talk about writing more to others in everyday conversation.
- It reaffirms my belief that as writing teachers, we need to be writers ourselves.